- We think you will love our handmade shoes! But if for any reason you aren't satisfied, you may return your purchase within 14 days of delivery.
- Please email us at email@example.com to receive a Return Id Number.
- Return credits and refunds are issued within 4 business days once the item is received and inspected.
- Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a credit or refund.
- If there were any shipping charges, they are non-refundable and will be deducted from the refunded amount. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
- We inspect all orders before shipping because we care about what you will receive! Therefore, it is rare that you will receive an item that is damaged or defective (or the incorrect item) upon arrival. But if this does happen, please contact us within 7 days of delivery. We are more than happy to replace the damaged or defective item. Please send an explanation of the issue and pictures of the damage or defect along with the Order Id Number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a Return Id Number as well as a prepaid shipping label. The item must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Please note, the replacement item will be the exact as the original ordered (no changes in style, color and size).
Childrens Shoe Size
- Our genuine leather shoes are made to form and stretch up to ½ a shoe size as your baby grows! The shoes will look best snug up against your baby’s feet!
- To measure your baby’s shoe size, place a piece of paper on the ground. Place your child’s barefoot flat on the paper. Using a pen, draw a line behind the heel and another line in front of the longest toe fully extended. Now it’s important to also measure the other foot as many babies have feet that are different sizes. Then using a measuring tape or ruler, measure the distance between the lines in inches. Compare measurements with the sizing chart.
- Please note the chart shows actual shoe measurements and an average age guideline for our sizes. When deciding the size always allow for some wiggle room! We recommend adding ¼” to ½” to your baby’s measurements. If you have any sizing questions don’t hesitate to contact us…we are always happy to help!